Visits are by appointment. Please contact Sharon at 207-637-3007 between the hours of 10:30am and 6:30pm, or send her an email: email@example.com
For more Wolf News, pictures and information, check us out on our social media pages!
Learn more about the pack, and hear it straight from the wolf’s mouth! Lots of canine-blogging fun. Find out what Anoki, Lomasi, and the whole pack are up to today.
Want to see more images of our furry friends? Follow us on Instagram! Featuring beautiful photographs from our wonderful volunteers.
Other Howlin’ Good Resources:
- Defenders of Wildlife Defenders of Wildlife is dedicated to the protection of all native animals and plants in their natural communities.
- International Wolf Center The International Wolf Center advances the survival of wolf populations by teaching about wolves, their relationship to wildlands and the human role in their future.
- National Wildlife Federation Inspiring Americans to protect wildlife for our children’s future
- Northeast Wolf Coalition Conserving wolves in the Northeast, USA
- Wolf Haven A sanctuary in Washington State that conserves and protects wolves and their habitat.